Orlando Resolutions Pass - January 21, 2013
It is my pleasure to inform you that all resolutions from the Orlando Annual Meeting have passed.
To recap, the following resolutions were voted on:
- Provision for Secret Ballot (Nominations and Succession Planning Committee)
- Provision for Withdrawal of a Candidate (Nominations and Succession Planning Committee)
- Member in Good Standing (Membership Committee)
- Conflict of Interest Policy (Secretary)
- Contracts Approval Policy (Secretary)
- ICMCI Academic Fellow (ExCom)
- Adoption of Treasurer’s Report 2011/12 (Treasurer)
- Appointment of ‘Executive Director’ (ExCom)
- Adoption of Proposed Budgets for 2012/13 and 2013/14 (Treasurer)
To download the documentation on the resolutions, pls click here.
Drumm McNaughton, Ph.D., CMC®, FIMC
International Council of Management Consulting Institutes
NOTIFICATION TO ALL IMCs ON SEARCH FOR CANDIDATES FOR THE ROLE OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER FOR ICMCI - January 18, 2013
We have notified all IMCs, through their Trustees, Chairs and Directors of the intention to recruit a Chief Executive Officer for ICMCI.
It is with great pleasure that we provide you with a copy of the Job Description for the recruitment of that individual. We urge you to please distribute this document widely to all of your members and to all relevant contacts of your IMC – inviting them to consider applying for the role. You should note that applications close on February 14th, 2013. Full details on how and where to apply are provided in the document.
In addition we are seeking the assistance of an experienced International Recruitment firm to help prepare the long list of applicants (7-8) from the applications received; to conduct reference and background checks; and to provide Psychological Profiling of the same on a pro-bono basis. Expressions of interest for this assistance close on February 7th, 2013. The EOI is herewith also, and again we hope that you will support us in seeking the services of such a firm. If you have any contacts in this area please pass this document to them.
We look forward to informing you of the outcome of the recruitment and to seeing ICMCI grow to a new level of professional management.
Francesco D’Aprile, Chair of ICMCI and
Tim Millar, member of ExCom and Chair of CEO Recruitment Task Force
ICMCI moving forward in 2013 and Meeting the IMCs - January 04, 2013
This year sees the culmination of all of the preparatory work on ICMCI's Breakthrough strategy, with implementation of activities including:
- an International Conference in Vilnius, Lithuania, in July
- 'Greenhouse IMC' - a virtual Institute for CMCs
- the designation of CMC International
- initiation of the accolade of ICMCI Academic Fellow
- a new ICMCI website and global directory for CMCs
The individual Institutes that are members of ICMCI are holding online discussions with the ICMCI Chair, members of ExCom and ICMCI Trustees. Meetings scheduled to date including those with IMCs in Australia, Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Jordan, Netherlands and the UK. See the attached list for further details.
Meeting dates with all other IMCs are yet to be scheduled - and so we invite you to contact the Secretariat team as soon as possible to arrange your particular online discussion - firstname.lastname@example.org. The meeting will focus on ICMCI strategies, the priorities for each IMC and how ongoing engagement and collaboration may be stimulated, for the benefit of both ICMCI and all of its member institutes.
We wait to hear from you. Reports on the outcomes of these meetings will be posted here on the website as they take place.
Chair of ICMCI