The implementation of the European Standard EN 16114 Management Consultancy Services is continuing. Together we will make sure that the standard is widely accepted and extensively adopted to leverage the benefits for all stakeholders involved - clients, management consulting services providers and both European and national institutions.
To support regional initiatives we have created a website that contains basic information for both, ambassadors and users. We therefore ask wherever information is provided on EN 16114 Management Consultancy Services (e.g. on your website, in presentations,...) please integrate the following link:
The website also provides communication tools and information elements to facilitate your communication and information activities. You find a variety of presentations, templates and visual elements prepared for translation and adaption to local needs. Access to these documents can be requested via the contact form in www.en16114.eu
We would like to continuously enhance the content on this website and therefore invite you to
- forward presentations, videos, photos, invitations and other communications elements to serve as examples.
- forward best practices on successful projects based on EN 16114 as we would like to integrate testimonials in future information material.
Please send all your input via the contact form in the Q&A section of the website http://www.en16114.eu/37.html
The website will also keep you up to date on the future development of the standard as well as on special offers and activities of national standards bodies, such as the promotional offer of the Austrian Standards Body starting in June.
We hope that the material will inspire and support your activities and initiatives. First steps should involve:
- Contact with local standardization office and coordinate planning
- Information events for stakeholders such as management consultancy services providers, clients and institutions (see agenda in "Tools")
- Establish contact with associations and authorities to incorporate standard in tenders
- Mailings to stakeholders (see folders in "Tools")
- Press releases (see samples in "Tools")
For more information please contact Ilse Ennsfellner, CMC, Chair of the Project Committee at email@example.com