The Australian Consultant National Journal is an undertaking of the Federal Council of the Institute of Management Consultants in Australia. In their most recent newsletter, the following items are covered:
- Colin Coverdale considers the state of the Australian economy from a consultants perspective .
- A contemporary approach to website publishing that will be of interest to most consultants. Including many of the “how to” aspects of implementing an open book project.
- Major Professional Development initiatives in Australia including the 2013 National Conference at the Gold Coast (October 2013)
- “Consultants in the News” highlights recent articles in national media involving Australian IMC members.
- The IMC / Griffith University collaboration for both undergraduate courses and an elite MBA elective is outlined and may serve as a stimulus for other advance courses around Australia.
- The President’s National IMC News includes topics of interest to consultants: Women in Consulting, Government Engagement by the Institute, Ongoing Development of the Body of Knowledge, further co-operation with CMC-Canada, planned revised Risk Module and Document Templates and a very special offer to new members.
The full newsletter can be accessed via the following link