Candidate must hold a position at a recognised academic institution, specifically a publically accredited university.
Candidate must be engaged in research and/or teaching within the external or internal management consulting field for a minimum of five years.
Fellowship Panel would review the following main accomplishments:
- Academic track record, such as undergraduate/graduate classes taught;
- Published academic papers;
- Conference presentations;
- Curriculum development (both academic and for commercial courses);
- Management consulting engagements/retainers; related industry seminars.
- IMC’s assessment of the candidate’s demonstrated involvement with the management consulting profession and how they might contribute through their Fellowship.