Application Fee and Annual Subscription
- An application fee is required to be paid at the time of application for membership and is not refundable. Annual subscription for membership is payable on the date of initial admission and on 1 July of every succeeding year. For admissions after 31 January, only half the annual subscription is payable.
- Applications will not be considered by the Membership Committee until the application fee has been paid. An Institute will not be registered as an ICMCI member unless the current annual subscription has been paid.
The current application fee's are:
- Provisional Application Fee: €200 + cost of travelling, hotel and meals of asseessor(s), when necessary.
- Full Member Application Fee: €550 + cost of travelling, hotel and meals of assessor(s), when necessary.
Membership fee consists of
Flat fee based on the 4 categories used by the World Bank:
- High Income Countries (HIC)
- Upper Middle Income Countries (UMC) = 90% of HIC
- Lower Middle Income Countries (LMC) = 80% of HIC
- Low Income Countries (LIC) = 70% of HIC
- Fee for every individual member (non-CMC)
- Fee for every CMC member
- Fee for corporate members
- Flat fee based on the 4 categories used by the World Bank:
The fee for a ICMCI Certificate signed by a chairman: € 10 + posting cost.
(discount when > 50 certificates at a time).
- The fee for the ICMCI CMC gold pin: € 5 + shipping cost.